Rhino/Flamingo/Penguin/Bongo Commercial Bundle
Penguin is a conceptual, sketch and cartoon, non-photometric scan line renderer. With Penguin you can create stylized images of your models with an artistic look for enhanced graphic and visual appeal.
New in Penguin 2.0
- Conceptual, non-photorealistic renderer
- Easy to use, works seamlessly inside Rhino and AutoCAD
- Fast. Quickly produces an image in the desired resolution
- Uses OpenGL rendering for fast results
- Rhino or AutoCAD based. Render changes to the model immediately. You never need to export or start over
- Renders all models (except Flamingo or AccuRender plants).
- Batch rendering through scripts
- Antialiasing with user control
- Complements your project renderings with synthetic images
- Ability to create your own rendering styles
- Support for TGA, BMP, PCX, PNG and JPEG file formats
- Supports background bitmaps
Students, teachers and educational institutions
For students, faculty (teachers, instructors, and professors), staff, and schools only (proof of status is required)
full-featured commercial software is available at a discount. Please contact us for more information and quotations.
You will receive a license for one computer for an indefinite period.
You will pay only once and may use it forever without any further
(subscription) costs. You are permitted to transfer the program to a
different computer, for example after a computer crash or when buying a
After completing and paying for your order, you will receive your license and instructions by email.
This product can only be installed in English.
For questions about your license(s), please contact Nandu Software by email or phone.
For technical support and questions about specific functions, please contact the publisher of
the software. Please go to
for all options.
Penguin 2.0 works with Rhino 4.0 and has the same hardware requirements as Rhino.
No special hardware is needed beyond what is required for AutoCAD. Penguin 2.0 works with 3D models of AutoCAD 2004 to 2008, including AutoCAD Architecture and AutoCAD Mechanical.