If you have a license for Bongo 1 already, use this download to get the newest installer. The installer requires Rhino 5 or 6 for Windows.
Bongo 2.0 Commercial Upgrade
Simple, integrated animation for Rhino 5 and 6 for Windows.
New in Bongo 2.0
- Zoomable timeline and the new curve editor give you greater control over your animations.
- Save multiple animations per file.
- Control many more parameters with the new keyframe editor and improved tweening.
- Create architectural animations from named views.
- Animate mechanical systems with the new IK engine.
- Expressions, Object morphing, layer animation, sun studies, video textures, new video formats and much more.
- Support for Rhino 6 for Windows.
Students, teachers and educational institutions
For students, faculty (teachers, instructors, and professors), staff, and schools only (proof of status is required)
full-featured commercial software is available at a discount. Please contact us for more information and quotations.
You will receive a license for one computer for an indefinite period.
You will pay only once and may use it forever without any further
(subscription) costs. You are permitted to transfer the program to a
different computer, for example after a computer crash or when buying a
After completing and paying for your order, you will receive your license and instructions by email.
This product can only be installed in English.
For questions about your license(s), please contact Nandu Software by email or phone.
For technical support and questions about specific functions, please contact the publisher of
the software. Please go to
for all options.
1 GB RAM. 8 GB or more is recommended
DVD drive or an Internet connection for installation
600 MB disk space
OpenGL 2 capable video card recommended
Note: Apple hardware is supported only with Bootcamp
Windows 7 or 8 - recommended
Windows XP (32-bit only) Service Pack 3
Note: Both 32- and 64-bit versions are installed on 64-bit Windows systems.
Service releases downloaded automatically
License validation and product registration is simplified
Windows NT, 95, 98, ME, or 2000
Windows XP 64-bit
Mac OS X, but an OS X version is under development.
Virtualization systems on OS X such as VMWare and Parallels